Monday, August 9, 2010

target

so today wake up with serious stomach ache
sakit tak ingat punye huhu
so selepas berhempas pulas so ambil keputusan utk berehat and take the MC for today
alhamdulilah i get the MC

so now perut dah tak berapa teruk sgt
terus terfikir pasal iclass
how i haven't enter the class yet
not really participate in that class
so dah tulis semua tajuk yg perlu dibincangkan
and now the most exciting part
find the answer for each question
all together have 7 question
so doooh
sendiri cari masalahkan
so i have to dig myself out from this
so today my target is to finish all of this question so that i could move on and study for 2 test which is for micro and math
i love my life

owhhh lupa lak
last Saturday si shikien my friend from Uitm class
sleep over at my place
she and her friend ayu is the 1st group outside family stay over at my new home
and sunday morning entah cam mana leh berborak pasal memanah
and how i like to go to the class
bestnye sbb si shikien pun berminat...yesssss dapat kawan, leh beritahu cikgu ali
after raya insya-Allah
can't wait

No comments:

Post a Comment